XCMG XR180D Rotary Drilling Rig widely used in boring operation of bored concrete pile in foundation engineering of highway, railways, bridges, ports, docks and high-rise buildings.
- Hydraulic telescopic (TDP series) track chassis and large diameter of slewing bearing which is special for rotary drilling rig is used and meets super strong stability and convenience of transportation.
- The original imported electronic-controlled turbocharged engine is used with strong power, and the emission meets North America Tier 4 Final, Europe stageⅣemission standard.
- German hydraulic system is used, and for which the positive flow control, load sensing control and power limit control is used to make the hydraulic system more energy efficient.
- A single row of rope and master and the single row of rope makes the depth detection more accurate.
- Anti-noise cab with FOPS function, adjustable seat, air conditioner, interior and exterior lights, windshield wiper with water spray function.
Control console with various instruments and handles, colour LCD with powerful function.
|Working condition L × W × H||(mm)||8350×4200×20480|
|Transportation condition L × W × H||(mm)||14255×2960×3450|
|Overall Drilling Weight||(t)||56|
|Max. output torque||(kN.m)||180|
|Spin off speed||(r/min)||102|
|Max.pull-down piston push||(kN)||160|
|Max.pull-down piston pull||(kN)||180|
|Max.pull-down piston stroke||(mm)||5000|
|Max.pull-down piston push||(kN)||-|
|Max.pull-down piston pull||(kN)||-|
|Max. pull-down piston stroke||(mm)||-|
|Max. single-rope speed||(m/min)||65|
|Diameter of the steel wire rope||(mm)||28|
|Max. Pulling force||(kN)||50|
|Max. single-rope speed||(m/min)||70|
|Diameter of the steel wire rope||(mm)||16|
|Left/right inclination of mast||(°)||42432|
|Front inclination of mast||(°)||5|
|Rotary table slewing angle||(°)||360|
|Max. traveling speed||(km/h)||2.3|
|Track shoe width||(mm)||700|
|Distance between tracks||(mm)||2960~4200|
|The length of crawler||(mm)||5140|
|Average ground pressure||(kPa)||93.6|