XCMG Official 114ton Hydraulic Rotary Drilling Rig XRS1050.
XR Series Rotary Drilling Rig stands for our company’s achievement in many years’ development and researches on piling machines, adopting advanced technology, both at home and abroad. With our company’s powerful machinery manufacturing capacity, it is specially designed to drill the pile hole with the big diameter and into hard—layers, fitting for layer conditions in most areas.
* Super stability and convenience of transportation, for use the special hydraulic and telescopic crawling chassis of the rotary drilling rig.
* The import Cummins engine provides strong power, and the noise and emission meet Europe III standard.
* The design of big trigonal luffing mechanism brings a significant improvement in stability.
* The quality of work is enhanced by increase the mast section to reduce mechanical wobble of the mast.
* Ensure verticality of the hole by adding a bracket for drill pipe.
* High-performance and more energy-efficient, due to the technology of the load-sensing hydraulic system.
* It can be equipped with a variety of drilling tools to realize drought and wet working.
|Working condition L × W × H||(mm)||10265×4800×27520|
|Transportation condition L × W × H||(mm)||17615×3500×3535|
|Overall Drilling Weight||(t)||108|
|Max. output torque||(kN.m)||460|
|Spin off speed||(r/min)||-|
|Max.pull-down piston push||(kN)||300|
|Max.pull-down piston pull||(kN)||7~18|
|Max.pull-down piston stroke||(mm)||-|
|Max.pull-down piston push||(kN)||240|
|Max.pull-down piston pull||(kN)||250|
|Max. pull-down piston stroke||(mm)||6000|
|Max. single-rope speed||(m/min)||60|
|Diameter of the steel wire rope||(mm)||40|
|Max. Pulling force||(kN)||100|
|Max. single-rope speed||(m/min)||65|
|Diameter of the steel wire rope||(mm)||20|
|Left/right inclination of mast||(°)||42464|
|Front inclination of mast||(°)||5|
|Rotary table slewing angle||(°)||360|
|Max. traveling speed||(km/h)||1.2|
|Track shoe width||(mm)||800|
|Distance between tracks||(mm)||3500～4800|
|The length of crawler||(mm)||5484|
|Average ground pressure||(kPa)||120.7|